Monday, September 1, 2014

It's September: The Mice Have Spoken!

Topipittori is a well-regarded  publisher of children's books in Milan. Of course, their selection of authors and illustrators is first-rate and the books are very handsomely designed and printed. But, you and I know that to be respected is due mostly to the integrity and artistry of just a few people who make this, publishing, their life's passion. Many thanks to Paolo Canton and his interest in the art and act of drawing and in his interest in my drawing! He is on a quest to understand (and never to be satisfied) why illustrators might spend time simply drawing. I haven't described Paolo's motivation very well. I hope you understand.

Mille grazie Topipittori e Paolo!





above: Ink drawings of ducks and swans done this morning, 1 September 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you…